Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Need a new combi boiler for a 3 bed house can you tell me on average how much i am looking to pay?

if you look around you should get one fitted for around 拢2,000. if you already have a combi fitted %26amp; are looking for a replacement then the cost should be lower by around 30%Need a new combi boiler for a 3 bed house can you tell me on average how much i am looking to pay?
拢750 for the boiler + labour for fitting.Need a new combi boiler for a 3 bed house can you tell me on average how much i am looking to pay?
If you know what you're doing you can fit it your self and get a corgi fitter to commission it
a decent condensing combi boiler can cost around 拢800 + labour.
I've just been quoted one for 拢600, or for a better one 拢800 plus new taps on my radiators, total cost 拢1000, for the lower cost 1, %26amp; 拢1400, for the dearer one.
Between 拢550 to 拢800 for the boiler plus labour which would be between 拢450 - 拢1200 (British Gas)

No comments:

Post a Comment