Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need to exchange my 2bed ground floor council flat for a 3 bed house, how? noone is interested. crawley?

I have agirl aged 8 and a boy aged 14months (still in my room)


in crawley west sussex.


I need a house but cant seem to get anyone interested.


any help would be appreciated, im desperate and at the end of my teather, can anyone help? or any ideas to maximise my move?


my neighbours are lovely, we dont hear a thing in my flat, its a prime location and nicely decorated and its large!!!! but not for 2 adults and 2 kids!!!!, I feel like im banging my head against a brick wall!!!I need to exchange my 2bed ground floor council flat for a 3 bed house, how? noone is interested. crawley?
Email my Wife she has over 60+ web sites for Council exchange....


jennycamuk@yahoo.co.uk





We have a exchange from Essex to Lincoln , but this has taken over a year to sort out...!!


Hope this helps...I need to exchange my 2bed ground floor council flat for a 3 bed house, how? noone is interested. crawley?
have you asked the council for a transfer ? there is a homeswap scheme, your council should have a book in their office. good luck.
There are property swap websites, some people want to downsize, some like you want a bigger property, some will take anything as long as it's in their chosen area.





Give it a go, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment