Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does anybody have a 3 bed house to rent to me in any south west beach resort (Cornwall or Devon) please!!!!!!!

I have been searching for a house to rent for about 4 months now and its like banging my head against a brick wall. I would like to rent in Carlyon Bay, Par, St Blazey or Westward Ho. Can anybody please help me.





ThanksDoes anybody have a 3 bed house to rent to me in any south west beach resort (Cornwall or Devon) please!!!!!!!
there are loads of houses to rent in par and surrounding areas have you tried getting the Cornish Guardian posted they will do that for a small charge?


I have looked in mine and these have properties around the St Austell area


Lewis Lettings - 01726 75944


Mid Cornwall letting - 01726 815581


RPM - 01726 64012


Hope that helpsDoes anybody have a 3 bed house to rent to me in any south west beach resort (Cornwall or Devon) please!!!!!!!
Hope you find somewhere - it really it lovely here x

Report Abuse



try www.rightmove.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment