Sunday, February 21, 2010

Im considering selling my 5 bed house in the lake district for a caravan in essex what do you think?

I think you're insane. I think you'll be sectioned before you get to Essex. Which is Essex's loss, I suppose...





If you were doing it the other way round it'd make sense.Im considering selling my 5 bed house in the lake district for a caravan in essex what do you think?
i think in this current climate and the way the market is going you'd prob only be able to afford a caravan in essex off the house sale anyway so you may as well go for it if its gonna make you happyIm considering selling my 5 bed house in the lake district for a caravan in essex what do you think?
I understand that, if you claim to be a Gypsy, you can put a caravan anywhere without planning permission.





Great idea!
You'll be lucky, unless you can get a mortgage.
Why ? You don't say why you want or need to do this so on that basis i think you're mad. Then again I think you're having us on ? :-)
Sold the house 10 years ago live in a caravan {mobile home}never been happier
I think you're daft if you do.
I assume you are joking...

No comments:

Post a Comment