Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Earwigs in my bed/house?

Ugggh. I finished painting my room a few weeks ago. I didn't say in it for a few days because I had company, but when i came back to it I had things set on my bed and there was an earwig under them. Lately I've seen a lot of earwigs around my house. Now, just a minute ago, I was sitting on my bed and a damn earwig crawled up next to me. I have been deathly afraid of bugs my entire life and now I am really bothered. I'm afraid they're in my blankets now and I don't know where to sleep...





Anyways. Obviously there are holes in my house somewhere that I need to patch up. I only know of one, which is under my back door, and it's big, but I don't imagine all the bugs are getting in there. Where are some places to look for holes? I can't handle earwigs in my house, let alone my bed anymore.Earwigs in my bed/house?
even if u patch the holes, they'll still be lurking around... unfortunately, u need to call a pest control company so they can kill the lil buggers.Earwigs in my bed/house?
i had a chuckle reading this one. bugs are all over the place, exterminate ? no, control ? yes. they were more than likely living in and around your walls before painting, now you have chased them away from their homes so they are looking for new ones. basements and crawl spaces are good breeding grounds for these pests, so start there and chase the majority from your home. fumigation works well. good luck.
do you live in arizona? because i do and i have tons in my house too. they seem to go closer to lights, so i'd keep lamps away from the bed?
They're not that bad - I don't think they bite.





You should fumigate your place - works well.





I would be more concerned about bed bugs - they bite many times in one place and can leave scars!
LMFAO, I had a 3 inch black spider roaming my bedroom, so I sleep in the livingroom coach now.
im sorry. you should sleep on the couch for a while until you figure out how they're coming in. call an exterminator
didnt you get an inspector if not call one now

No comments:

Post a Comment