Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello! does anyone out there have a 2 bed house to rent???

We are a married couple of 32 %26amp; 38. I am a carer for my wife whom is in reciept of diability living allowance.


We are looking to rent a 2 bed house in essex with a garden.


We have tried the council,dwp and numerous estate agents.


The big snag is the amount of deposit money required by the letting agents.


This is why we urgently need a landlord willing to accept a small deposit.


Payments are guarenteed via housing benefit.


We have a small well behaved westie so a garden would be greatly appreciated.


We have exhausted just about every avenue!


please help!! thank you...Hello! does anyone out there have a 2 bed house to rent???
I really wish I could help.


But I can't =(


But, I can give you some advice, there was a similar situation on the radio I was listening to last night, go to your local citizens advice bureau, explain to them you need help to pay a deposit, once you ask for help, they cannot turn you and your wife away.


I know in my area, there is a lot of empty council houses.


Have you spoke to the council about renting out one of their houses and securing a contract for the next 5 years, or however long you want to be secured for?


I wish you and your wife the best of luck getting a place.

No comments:

Post a Comment