Saturday, February 20, 2010

I live in east finchley, and own a 5 bed house??

I want to put it on the market,do you know the average selling time it could take.. so 4months for example? thanksI live in east finchley, and own a 5 bed house??
Why don't you contact an estate agency that deals in your area, and they will be able to give you an idea....I live in east finchley, and own a 5 bed house??
It depends how nice your house is , it could sell in a couple of days like my next door neighbours did or it could take a few months.
Rent out each bedroom and take advantage of the over stocked market. Their are alot of houses on the market right now for sale. I would do whatever I could to hold on to it until the market turns around. Otherwise it could sit there 4 sale for many months.

No comments:

Post a Comment